To update your Aircrew device please download the Aircrew update software.
Latest Aircrew Firmware:
Version 1.06 will be released on Monday 28th September
- Added new horizon background style
- Red X displays over GPS altitude, GPS speed and GPS track when there is no valid GPS
- GPS and WiFi status icons (bottom left) displayed in bottom right now show on all screens. To only show the status icons on the Traffic screen go to "Config > General Config > Status Icons" and set value to "Only show on traffic screen"
- GPS status icon (bottom left) will be turn yellow when there is a GPS source present but no valid GPS lock.
- Heading indicator's source (GPS Track or Magnetic Heading) is now displayed in top right of screen.
- Improved calibration accuracy
- Improved rendering of horizon pitch numbers, lines and gradient
- Added support for external GPS using RJ45
- Changed heading indicator's line marking seperation to 5 degrees
- Reorganised config menus
- Pressure input now saved when changed
- Improve auto pitch/level level calibration
- Improve pitch and roll offsets
- Added option to set default screen
- Added general config menu
- Added "Track Replay" feature
- Added option to calibrate magnetometer from track file
- Improve traffic segment style
- Change "Block Horizon" colours
- Rename config items
- Add picture in picture "mini" horizon
- Added option to disable screens